Our Design Process:
1) Your requirements: By consultation, we help determine what you are looking for, taking in to consideration current branding, tone, imagery, typography, colours, styles and website needs. It is vital that we gather as much information as possible so that we can create a detailed design brief to follow.
2) The Brief: The design brief is one of the most important parts of the design process. This collates all requirements and is the foundation on which your website is designed. The brief lists all your requirements, documents, page structures and details – a valuable reference point for a designer
3) Concepts: The design team works hard to provide concepts that fully answer the brief that has been drawn up. This stage provides you will a visual representation of your website needs. A lot of attention is given to the use of imagery, styles, typography, personal details and requirements.
4) Feedback & Amendments: Your feedback on the concepts is vitally important. This stage enables you to make adjustments and recommendations via consultation with our design team. Following submission, your changes are carried out on the concepts and resupplied for final changes.
5) Design Complete: Your final changes are implemented in to the designs and are sent back for sign off. Once the concepts are accepted, the files are sent to the Interface Developers to start building out.